With Tyler's crazy work schedule, we only get to really spend time together two days of the week.
I purposefully changed my schedule to match my days off with his. Monday and Tuesday is now our weekend.
Our days off consisted of:
- Waking up slowly and eating the coffee cake I made for him.
- Lunch in Rhinebeck
- To Love with Rome at the cutest little theatre
- Moonrise Kingdom at the drive-in
- Eating our first homegrown tomato
- Buying Porter's name tag (even though he doesn't exist yet)
- Impulsively buying a baby beta fish. We named her Hoppy. After our favorite flavor in beer.
And just like that, our weekend is over and it's both of our Mondays. You know you have found your person when you just like being in the same room with them. I miss him the moment he goes into work for 16 hours. Quality time is special.
Back to school and work yada yada.
I am obsessed with oatmeal. Today I ate it with blueberries! Special treat. I'm only posting this on here because I really like the picture.
Oh and lunch was different too. I whipped together a plate with cottage cheese, an egg (that I cooked in the microwave), chia seeds and hemp seeds. Weird combo, I know. It was protein-licious though.
If you'll excuse me, I have to pretend I'm interested in Managerial Accounting and the History of Asia.