The list included:
- watermelon sour patch kids
- uncooked top ramen
- moose tracks ice cream
- black raspberry ice cream
I found it funny that two people's guilty pleasure was spam. I've never ever had it!
It got me craving junk food, but my question also made me wonder what other people's guilty pleasures were when it came to food.
I'll start with my guilty pleasures...and then tell me what yours are in a comment! :)
I ADORE anything crunchy, salty, sweet or chewy....or all of the above.
1. Raw Cookie Dough
2. Fried Calamari
3. Lagunitas IPA beer
7. Dark chocolate that has been in the fridge or freezer. I love it crunchy
8. Fritos. Hello, everything in life that is good.
9. Chips + Salsa. ALL. DAY.
10. A really good juicy burger. (this is more of a recent guilty pleasure)
I stumbled upon this recipe on pinterest. OH MY WORD. Please and thank you. (minus the swedish fish. Those wouldn't be so good with brownies in my opinion)
All photos were found on pinterest.
Tell me your food guilty pleasures!
You can give me a long list of favorites or the one thing that makes you week in the knees.