I have found myself missing the comments I typically get on here. Granted, commenting on blogs can get tiring, but I miss what you have to say. Believe it or not, I get a little excited every time I get a notification that I've received a comment.
Take my above statement as a plea for a comment today..... :) Great.
I have been posting a lot of recipes and summaries of my weekends in pictures. I do think it is time to do an update on my life and what's going on in it!
1. I am leaving for France in less than two weeks. I am thinking of doing a little giveaway when I get back from France with some French goodies. Any special requests? I'm thinking food is the most interesting.
2. I will be writing an article in my school's alumni magazine when I return from my trip. It will be my very first real piece of published writing!
3. I will be going with Tyler to his grandparent's house in Michigan in July. So excited to spend time with more of his family and be in a state I've never been to before.
4. I've been listening to 8tracks on my iphone for workout mixes. I highly recommend you get the 8tracks app.
5. I started taking kelp supplements to add in extra iodine in my diet. I think my thyroid is acting funky. If you've ever tried this, do tell please!
6. I...(GASP) have not been eating nearly as much peanut butter as I used to. I know...I know.
7. We do not have the luxury of having our own washer and dryer in our apartment. Every weekend we dedicate a few hours to take our belongings to the laundry mat. What a delightful place to spend your time....not.
8. I love Kashi's Vanilla Shredded Wheat cereal right now.
9. I have a minor obsession with the Sabra hummus snack pack. It's perfect.
10. Glad corn is the greatest snack in the whole world.
Tell me: what's new in your life?