This is going to be a very simple recipe but I promise delicious recipe. Oh and would you believe it's also healthy? Whole wheat focaccia, pan roasted garlic asparagus and a runny protein filled egg on top.
Stop it, don't stop. You can't help getting a little aroused when someone mentions creamy yolk.
Top that bad boy with an egg.......
Watch that egg yolk drop down the side...
and take a big huge bite!
What you will need:
Focaccia Recipe(using whole wheat flour if you'd like)
1/2 bunch of asparagus, sliced in half
2 cloves of garlic
eggs (as many as you'd like)
1. Prepare the focaccia up until the second rise
2. Roast asparagus with sliced garlic in olive oil
3. Place asparagus onto focaccia and let the focaccia rise for about 20 minutes.
4. Bake focaccia in a 400 degree oven for about 15 - 20 minutes until golden.
5. Poach, pan fry or cook an egg however you wish and place right on top of a slice of focaccia.
Of course, light a candle and enjoy with a glass of your favorite beverage.