Fact: yesterday I had a math and an accounting exam, ugh.
Fact: I made the greenest smoothie I've ever made yesterday for breakfast
1/2 scoop of Alive Protein powder, 1/2 frozen banana, spinach + almond milk
Fact: I brought a package of salmon to put into the salad I eat everyday from my school's salad bar. I got strange looks when I ripped open the package and poured it into the salad.
Fact: I ran 5.85 miles on the treadmill and have no idea how my knees and mind were able to handle that.
Enough about those facts! Kelsey tagged me in a 5 Random Facts post recently and I thought today would be a lovely day to do it!
Five Facts Friday
1. I am going into NYC tomorrow for day filled with tasty food and a lot of walkin.
- I'm hoping for a little nyc bagel action, pretty pictures, tasty coffee and maybe a little pork belly.
2. I have a deep craving for homemade banana bread.
3. Fitspiration photos from pinterest have actually really helped me with motivation.
Strong and beautiful.
4. I would really like to be in Mexico right now. I CRAVE the granola, coffee, the people that work at the resorts we go to, the sun and the beach.
5. I really love this video. I think she is hilarious and I love all of her videos.
QUICK! Tell me Five Facts for Friday!!!