yada yada. I'm sure this is the 534th post you've read today about 2012 goals, but I wanted to do one! I want to be apart of the 2012 goal world.
After a lot of thought and a lot of food the past two weeks, I've come up with a few.
1. Get into "I'D TOTALLY GET NAKED AND BE HAPPY WITH MY BODY RIGHT NOW" shape.
You know when you are butt naked, right out of the shower looking in the mirror? I want to look into the mirror and say to myself "oh yes, look at that bod". It might sound silly, but it's reality and it's how I want to feel.
- eat whole clean foods
- indulge only when necessary (example: a restaurant is famous for their sea salt brownie)
- keep track of what I eat and be accountable for it.
- try new workouts from BodyRock and maybe even swimming
- get inspired and constantly look at photos of fit gals to motivate me
2. Do well in school.
I want to keep up with my grades in last year of college. I want to be proud of my effort and know that I tried my very best
- stop texting my mom while in class
- take more time to read and study
3. Plan more small events throughout my year to get me excited and constantly looking forward to something
I feel like the more there is to look forward to, especially during the winter, the better. I do have a food and wines trip in June that I will be going on, which is AMAZING.
- sign up for weekend races
- try out a trail run race in the spring
- plan ahead for weekends in the city or even fun things around school
- stage or work for free in restaurants in the city when I have free time
4. GET READY TO MOVE AND WORK SOMEWHERE AMAZING
I graduate in February of 2013, so I am guessing this time next year I will know where I will be moving and working after I graduate. I want to get a great job and live somewhere amazing too. I am going to work very very hard my last term of school to get the job I want.
5. Continue to keep up my blog of course!