This recipe can be used for just about anything . I used it to make the Bundles of Love. Of course you can ommit the rosemary and it becomes a classic pie dough.
Rosemary Pie Dough:
2 cups flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup cubed unsalted chilled butter
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup cold water
1 tbsp rosemary (dried or fresh)
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients but the water.
2. Pulse until the flour and butter become small beads
3. Slowly drizzle in the water. If you need more water, slowly drizzle one teaspoon at a time.
4. Bring dough together and form a disk
5. Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 1 hour.