I don't know why I decided to make the post title is in all caps, but I did so just deal with it. Maybe I am just really really excited to write this post!
Okay, so 6 things that I love right now.
1. GREEN smoothies: I've been known to drink many
2. Running in this beauty: the other day I ran intervals using the telephone poles as guides. I got many strange looks from cars. Probably because my facial expressions looked like I was in pain.
3. My diploma: I got my diploma in the mail yesterday. Even though I am going back to complete the bachelor's program, the Associates in the Culinary Arts is a big deal at CIA. It felt good to have a pretty paper to show my accomplishments so far.
4. Life Cereal: I love cereal, obviously. Recently I bought the childhood favorite, "LIFE". I bought the cinnamon flavor...mmm. I even add more cinnamon too. With almond milk, it's absolutely delicious.
5. Hanging with this boy: He is still wiped out from our hike on Sunday. Poor guy.
6. Crocheting: I am really liking my new hobby. I am working on a scarf that connects at the time being.
I'm also making my friend Ilana one too! Hopefully it will look similar to this:
What are you lovin today?