In case you haven't seen enough sweet treats such as the Rustic Carrot Cake or the Everything You'd Want In Your Mouth Cookie, I have one more sweet and easy treat.
Don't fall over.
Don't cry because you want one of these right now.
Just take a deep breath and make them.
They are suuuuper easy.
1 sleeve of graham crackers
1 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a small sauce pot bring brown sugar and butter to a boil.
2. Place a large piece of parchment into a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Place one layer of graham crackers in the dish to fill completely.
4. Pour caramel over the crackers as evenly as possible
5. Bake for only 5 minutes in the oven
6. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel, smooth with spatula
7. Sprinkle with peanuts
8. Let cool in fridge for 3o minutes
Consume with out eating the entire pan at once.