- driving an hour to the airport
- flying from reno to phoenix
- flying phoenix to philly
- missing my flight due to thunderstorms
- waiting in philly
- flying from philly to nyc
- taking a taxi from the airport to Grand Central
- taking a 90 minute train from Grand Central to phoughkeepsie
- taking a taxi from the train station to my school.
It all started at 7pm last night and by the time I walked into my room at 2pm.
Before I left my house I had one of my favorite meals.
Random stuff from the fridge: crackers, brie, apple, grilled asparagus and a blob of peanut butta.
I also had solid time with this little guy. I don't think it gets cuter than this, really. How can I not want one of my own seeing this??
|Patience....I will have patience.|
I also wore my vibrams during this whole trip. Not too bad. The only thing is that as I got higher in the air, the tighter they became. Not entirely comfortable.
When I got into the city I was starving.
I realized I was alone and with baggage (luggage, that is). So I plopped into Pret. A fast healthy place across from the train station. A nice little veggie hummus sandwich consumed by my lonesome. Probably a good thing since it's EXTREMELY HOT AND HUMID HERE. After traveling that long and walking around the city for food...eating alone was okay by me.
Time to relax. Ugh. And study....and clean my room.