Well, apparently the weather man heard my prayer because guess what?
IT DUMPED RAIN LAST NIGHT!
Haha, im just going to think of the constant gloom and rain as mother nature's joke.
On my way home from class, I got to experience her joke for myself.
For the one minute I was outside, I got puddles of water in my shoes.
7 Random Things: Part III now!
1. I don't like oranges.
Only because really dont like peeling them. My hands get all sticky! However, yesterday I decided to just go nuts and peel an orange. Wowza was it delicious.
2. I love m&ms
Peanut, regular or dark chocolate. But the best part, is that I love when they are kept in the freezer. Nice and crunchy. I still haven't tried the pretzel kind, but I heard they are amazing.
3. I'm really not sure what I want to do with my life after I graduate in less than 2 years.
I thought I wanted to spend time working in NYC, but I think my West coast roots are calling me. I need mountains and beauty. I've decided to keep my options open. Maybe even Northern California...
4. When I get coffee at Apple Pie Bakery in the morning.
I secretly wish I was also getting a french macaroon.
5. I never thought I would ever have a "i want that celebrity's bod" thought. However, after watching a recent movie with her in it. I've decided Cameron Diaz is my body idol.
6. I've fallen in love with a certain kind of music. Only when I workout though.
DUBSTEP. It's upbeat and almost hypnotizing. I've been listening to it during cardio workouts. I really do think it actually makes me work harder. If you want to know what it sounds like. Here's a popular dubstep song.
7. I'd really like to just sit on a bench with someone special.